The two MOH officials in handcuffs for corruption, details from the SPAK file are revealed
Anila Hoxha comes out with new details, here is the last move that the prosecutor will make in the case of Saimir Tahir
The arrest of the General Secretary of the Ministry of Health, Rama's reaction comes immediately
SPAK issues the order, another government official is arrested (Name)
"He kissed Melon, but he didn't increase his pension", Lulzim Basha comments on Rama's action
The general secretary of the Ministry of Health is arrested
The release of Saimir Tahir from the cell, Lulzim Basha reacts
Prime Minister Rama reacts for the first time to Saimir Tahir's release from prison
Italian Cup, statistics towards the Fiorentina-Inter final
Written by SOT.COM.AL 24 Maj 2023
Tonight at 21:00 the final of the Italian Cup between Inter and Fiorentina will start. Below you will find the main statistics of these two teams in the confrontation for the second most important trophy in Italian football.
- This will be the first final between Fiorentina and Inter considering all competitions.
- There are 13 precedents between Fiorentina and Inter in the Coppa Italia and the balance is in perfect balance: five wins for each side and three draws to complete the picture, even if Zikaltri have always won in the last four matches - the last success for the team Viola dates back to February 27, 1996 (1-0 in the second leg).
- This will be Inter's 15th Coppa Italia final, only Juventus (21) and Roma (16) have more in the tournament's history.
- Fiorentina will play their 11th Coppa Italia final, the last of which dates back to the 2013/14 season (1-3 loss against Napoli). The Viola can lift the trophy for the first time since the 2000/01 edition (1-0 in the first leg and 1-1 in the second leg against Parma).
-Inter can win the 9th Italian Cup, in this case it will tie with Rome in the second place of the teams with more victories in the tournament (Juventus first with 14). In the event of Fiorentina's success, the viola will climb to 7 triumphs in the Coppa Italia, relegating Lazio to fourth place.
-For the second time in its history, Fiorentina will play two finals in a single season (on June 7 they will face West Ham in the Conference League): the first dates back to 1960/61, when they won the Cup of Cups against Rangers and Coppa Italia against Lazio.
-Inter will play in three finals in one season (the Italian Super Cup which they already won on January 18, the Italian Cup on May 24 and the Champions League on June 10) for the first time since 2010/11, when they played for four trophies and won three (Italian Super Cup, Italian Cup and Club World Cup).
-This will be Simone Inzaghi's eighth final as coach across all competitions; after losing his first Coppa Italia final with Juventus in 2017, the Piacenza boss has won all of his next six games – including three in charge of Inter (twice the Italian Super Cup and one Coppa Italia).
- Kjo do të jetë finalja e dytë radhazi e Interit në Coppa Italia , pas suksesit të sezonit të kaluar (4-2 kundër Juventusit); Zikaltrit kanë fituar raundin e fundit të turneut në tre rastet e fundit dhe humbja e tyre e fundit daton në edicionin 2007/08: 1-2 kundër Romës, edhe në atë rast më 24 maj.
- Pas suksesit të vitit të kaluar kundër Juventusit (4-2), Interi mund të fitojë Kupën e Italisë për dy sezone radhazi për herë të parë që nga 2009/10 dhe 2010/11..
-Lojtari i fundit i Fiorentinës që shënoi në një finale në të gjitha garat ishte Juan Manuel Vargas më 3 maj 2014 kundër Napolit në Coppa Italia.
- Lautaro Martínez has scored in two of the four finals played for Inter in all competitions and when the Argentinian has found the goal, Zikaltri have always won (both in the Italian Super Cup: 12/01/2022 against Juventus and 18/01/2023 - Milan).