The two MOH officials in handcuffs for corruption, details from the SPAK file are revealed
Anila Hoxha comes out with new details, here is the last move that the prosecutor will make in the case of Saimir Tahir
The arrest of the General Secretary of the Ministry of Health, Rama's reaction comes immediately
SPAK issues the order, another government official is arrested (Name)
"He kissed Melon, but he didn't increase his pension", Lulzim Basha comments on Rama's action
The general secretary of the Ministry of Health is arrested
The release of Saimir Tahir from the cell, Lulzim Basha reacts
Prime Minister Rama reacts for the first time to Saimir Tahir's release from prison
From heart problems to constipation, these are the reasons why doctors recommend eating strawberries every day
Written by SOT.COM.AL 11 Maj 2023
For several weeks, one of the most delicious fruits that exist, strawberries, has been taking place in the stands of shops or in the farmers' market. The red color, wonderful aroma and special taste make strawberries the favorite fruit not only of children, but also of adults. There are a thousand and one reasons why we should never leave the table.
Strawberries have diuretic, anti-inflammatory and protective properties against free radicals, which cause various types of cancer. Strawberries contain high amounts of vitamin C. But in addition to citamine C, this fruit is very rich in folic acid, magnesium, potassium, vitamins B5 and B6, magnesium, roflavin, flavonoids and many antioxidants. It is thought that the redder the grapefruit, the higher the number of antioxidants concentrated in it.
1. Prevent cardiovascular disease: Strawberries contain a type of antioxidant called anthocyanin, which protects the heart and prevents cardiovascular disease. Eating a handful of strawberries every day lowers high blood pressure, bad cholesterol and triglycerides, increases the elasticity of arteries and reduces the chance of experiencing a myocardial infarction.
2. Moisturize the skin: The strawberry contains almost 92% water, which makes it one of the most recommended fruits if you have problems with dehydration during the summer season. They contain important minerals that regulate the amount of electrolytes in the body and fight fluid loss.
3. Improve mood: Vitamin B1 found in strawberries, otherwise known as the favorite food of the nervous system, improves mood and excitement.
4. Fight premature aging: Strawberries fight premature aging and balance hormonal disorders in the skin. You can use them in different masks, but even by consuming them every day you will be able to have a beautiful and healthy skin.
5. Fight constipation: Strawberries contain significant amounts of soluble fibers that, together with water, facilitate digestion and eliminate bacteria and toxins in the digestive tract.