Video / "You are supporting Russia, are you really that stupid or not?", Anonymous 'declares war' on Serbia: We do not forget and we do not forgive, wait for us!
The judge who is in charge of the fate of the Democratic Party is appointed (NAME)
The Albanian deputy is sentenced to prison
Vladimir Putin warns again, threatens Europe: He will pay ...
Deputy Minister of Finance whitewashes the latest data / 32 names on the radar, asset control starts: What will the special unit verify
Government final decision / New water supply map unveiled, here is what will happen with water prices
The strong clash between the two DPs continues, the Court of Appeals reacts and clarifies the decision. Here's what is expected to happen today
Video that is being distributed in the world media / Vladimir Putin's health is deteriorating, here is what the Russian president did that embarrassed his Tajik counterpart
Do not separate it from your diet in this period / Here is how to distinguish real natural honey from the manipulated one
Written by SOT.COM.AL 15 Janar 2022
Honey is rich in vitamins and minerals, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Take some honey and rub it between your index finger and thumb until it dissolves. Pure honey is good for the skin and is not sticky. If the one you rubbed sticks, it means there is sugar or artificial sweetener in it.
2. Try putting some honey on paper or paper napkins. Pure natural honey does not contain water and will not penetrate the paper for a long time.
3. Bees instinctively build hives in trees and between rocks to protect themselves from cockroaches. Put a little honey on the cockroaches, they will not touch the natural honey.
4. Mix a little honey with the egg yolk. If the honey is pure, when you shake the egg yolk, it will look like it was cooked.
5. Place a small spoonful of honey in a glass filled with water. The artificial honey will start to melt, while the pure honey will harden and fall to the bottom.
6. If you smear a slice of bread with honey, the natural honey will harden in a few minutes, while the artificial honey will wet the bread due to its water content.
7. Shortly before swallowing real honey will give you a stinging or scratching sensation in the mouth, which artificial honey can not reach, reports koha.net.
8. Observe if the honey will crystallize over time. Imitation honey will stay smooth as syrup, no matter how long it is stored, while real honey will crystallize.
9. Coat the tip of the matchstick with honey and try to light it. Natural honey will not prevent inflammation. Artificial honey has water, so the match can not be lit.
10. Put 2-3 small spoons of honey in the microwave. Heat to high temperature. Natural honey will caramelize quickly and will not take the form of foam. Artificial honey will be hard to caramelize and will be full of bubbles.