The serious incident with 3 injured in Vlora, the names are disclosed
COVID in Albania/ The Ministry of Health gives the good news: What happened to the pandemic in the last 24 hours
"Berisha is making the last blackmail", Frrok Çupi breaks down the behind-the-scenes of the opposition alliances: We are in absurd conditions!
Meta reports to the Authority of Files, the Prosecutor's Office of Tirana comes out with the important announcement
Frrok Çupi speaks names and explodes the "bomb": This is the politician who sold secret information to Iran and the Russians, loaded a kamikaze...
"Concessionaires will receive 3.7 billion euros from car taxation"/ Agron Shehaj reveals 3 road axes that will be tolled
96 votes in favor and 0 against, the Assembly approves the three draft laws with a majority of votes
Suspected as contract killers, the Court of Durrës gives the verdict for the Beqiraj brothers
Careful! This plant present in all homes causes toxic poisoning, even small children are at great risk
Written by SOT.COM.AL 11 Gusht 2022
The plant "Diffenbachia" according to the American National Poison Center can be fatal to people and especially to small children!
Dieffenbachia is a type of houseplant with large, bicolor leaves. It is highly toxic and poisoning in humans can occur if you chew the leaves, stem or even the root of the plant.
This is why even small children are at greater risk, as they are used to putting "everything forward" in their mouths.
Blisters and swelling in the mouth that may be severe enough to prevent normal speaking, breathing, and swallowing.
What to do at home if you get Dieffenbachia poisoning
Wipe your mouth with a cool, damp cloth. Wash your eyes and facial skin thoroughly if you have touched the sap of the plant and then your face. Give the patient milk to drink. Call the Poison Center for more instructions.
Before making the emergency call, make sure you know the following information:
Prognosis for Dieffenbachia poisoning
If contact with the patient's mouth is not extensive, the symptoms usually disappear within a few days. For patients who have heavy contact with the plant, a longer healing time is required.
Never touch or eat any plant you do not know. Always wash your hands thoroughly after gardening.