Wave of arrests / The powerful blow of SPAK is coming, it is revealed who is the prosecutor and the officials who have been handcuffed today (PHOTO)
SPAK makes another sensational blow / The well-known prosecutor of our country and the Judicial Police officer and some other persons are arrested
Constitutional Court sets precedent for Meta's dismissal: President must be on top of parties, can not invest politically
The government shakes those who remain in the vetting, asks the prosecution to launch investigations against them, here are 140 names that risk criminal prosecution and sequestration of property
Conflict with Rama, the Constitutionalist overthrows Meta: The refusal of ministers occurs only when they do not meet the criteria to be MPs
Considered a 'vitamin bomb' and fights stress, this is the fruit you should eat every day
Written by SOT.COM.AL 3 Maj 2021
If you suffer from stress every day, there is a fruit that can relax you and lift your mood. It is about bananas.
Banana is one of the most beneficial fruits because it provides the body with the necessary energy and is rich in many nutrients. It has a lot of fiber and supplies the body with vitamins A, B, C, E as well as trace elements as essential as potassium, iron, calcium, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
So banana promotes very useful life and its daily consumption helps the body.
Here is a list of the benefits you get from this fruit:
1. Relieves heartburn, as it acts as an antacid
2. Increases the proper functioning of the brain and gives spiritual clarity.
3. Fights stress. Banana contains tripofan, a valuable nutrient that is converted to serotonin in the body, which in turn has the ability to calm us, relax us and lift our mood.
4. Increases energy in the body. Research has shown that two bananas give us enough energy for a hard 90 minute workout. It is no coincidence that athletes always eat bananas before every race or workout.
5. Recommended for those who have anemia, as it has a high iron content, while it can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood.
6. Reduces the risk of high blood pressure. According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, bananas are extremely high in potassium and low in salt, so they reduce the risk.