Here is the new file that endangers Edi Rama, the relationship with the Chinese Patric HO who opened an exhibition and the Ducka-McGonigal negotiations with the businessman hit by the USA
SP "Senators" come out against Edi Rama for betraying Kosovo and playing games with the Serbs, the movement against Albin Kurti is suspicious, they ask for support for the Kosovar Prime Minister
Here are the behind the scenes that Edi Rama is playing with the Serbian districts to introduce KFOR in the North of Kosovo and to take the Kosovar state out of the game, a scenario for changing territories
A new witness may land in SPAK to sink Shkëlzen, here is the "scorching" information he has about Berisha's son that implicates him in the "Gërdec" affair, from the office meeting with a mobster, to the big mistake that cost him the life of Kosta Trebi...
Spartak Braho's "bomb": SPAK will sink another minister, this is why Sali Berisha attacks the Special Prosecutor's Office and who is the politician who is expected to replace Edi Rama at the head of the SP
The German journalist mocks Rama: the best prime minister that Serbia has had since the time of Nikola Paši?
The University of Tirana in the top list of the 30 best universities in Albania
The British show handcuffs to Sali Berisha, Ambassador King Smith wants to start a criminal investigation against the corrupt, calls on the authorities to act on London's decisions
"Job done"/ How the Turk fell into the 'trap' of the police that led to the ambush of the 6 victims in the neighboring country, the movements are revealed...
Written by SOT.COM.AL 15 Shtator 2023
Turkish media publish new details about the 32-year-old Turkish man, who was arrested at the "Eleftherios Venizelos" airport immediately after the execution of six Turks in Lutsa and who is being investigated for his role in the group murder.
According to today's publication, the name of the 32-year-old is Süleyman Dalg?ç and he is a police officer, who was released from his job, while his name was involved in cases of trafficking of illegal immigrants.
It is recalled that the 32-year-old Turkish man, whom Yeni Safak says did not open his mouth to the Greek police, was arrested with four 9 mm bullets and two fake Portuguese cards. Police sources told protothema.gr yesterday that the Turk, who according to some reports is suspected to have been the one who finally led the victims to the death trap, managed to delete all the data from his mobile phone, making a reset. However, in some of the conversations that investigators have been able to locate, it is the fact that he is allegedly talking to another person and saying something like "the job is done", apparently referring to Lutsa's murder, but no details have been released yet. others.
According to the investigations so far, the criminal group operated in countries of the European Union, but not in Greece, while, as it turned out, 4 firearms were used in the Lucha massacre, two of which were pistols.
Yeni Safak writes today that Dalgis was one of the two people who visited from September 4 to 11 the house where the 6 Turks lived in Lutsa. According to the publication, the day before the murder, the 32-year-old Turkish man had spent the night in a hotel in the area of ??Luça, near the place where the murder took place. What is being investigated is whether Dalgis had helped some of the six Turks enter Greece and whether he had taken them to Italy to meet Baris Boyu, the Turkish mobster for whom the six executed are suspected to have worked.