Idajet Beqiri uncovers the sensational behind-the-scenes from Blinken's visit: Ilir Meta, Monika Kryemadhi, Flamur Noka, Genc Ruli and Ridvan Bode have been put on the US "blacklist", here's what the Americans are preparing
Spartak Ngjela warns of "VIP" arrests: The opposition leaders are scared of SPAK, the Socialist Party is divided into factions, here is Rama's plan to 'block' the name of his replacement, I tell you what is happening inside the pink headquarters
In the former security files, 600 UDB agents in Shkodër, the infiltration of former spies in Sali Berisha's DP, the bases where they were trained and the secret orders they received from the fascist government in Belgrade, the researcher of former comm...
"Terror" begins for Gülenists in Tirana, clashes and fights begin, believers try to drive the mufti of Tirana to the "Dine Hoxha" mosque, Bujar Spahiu is also in danger, threats to the life of the leader of the Muslim Community are disclosed
The former head of the Prosecutor's Office of Tirana Elisabeta Imeraj speaks openly, from the conviction of Sali Berisha, the imprisonment of Fredi Beleri, to the escape of Arben Ahmetaj and SPAK's investigations against Ilir Beqaj, this is what is exp...
Muharrem Xhafa unravels the strong behind-the-scenes from February 20, 1991: Here is Ramiz Ali's plan to bring down the bust of Enver Hoxha, how they secretly released the bolts, Berisha's infiltration and the role of Hekuran Isai, most of the students...
The only man who filmed the footage of the bust of Enver Hoxha narrates the unsaid: Here's what happened on February 20, 1991, from Adil Çarçani's alarming phone call about the disappearance of the video, the role of Sali Berisha, Ramiz, Nexhmije, the ...
Arben Ahmetaj accused him of hiding behind Tirana's incinerator, the mayor Erion Veliaj reacts for the first time and shows how the truth is, calls his attacks slander and asks him to become a man and face justice
The Israeli Foreign Minister makes a strong statement from Skopje: Hamas is like IS, we will eliminate it
Written by SOT.COM.AL 30 Nëntor 2023
Israel's Foreign Minister, Eli Cohen, said that his country is committed to continuing the fight against Hamas - the Palestinian group declared a terrorist organization by the United States and the European Union. He made these comments before the start of the two-day meeting of the Ministerial Council of the Organization for Cooperation and Security in Europe (OSCE) in Skopje, North Macedonia. The war between Israel and Hamas began after the radical Palestinian group attacked southern Israel on October 7, killing 1,200 people and kidnapping nearly 240 others.
Chief diplomat Cohen said that "October 7 was a tragic day for Israel and that for all the suffering of the people in Gaza, the wall created and the hostages taken in Gaza, Hamas is to blame." "Hamas is like IS [militant group, Islamic State]," Minister Cohen said in Skopje. Comparisons between Hamas and IS - a group that was defeated in Syria and Iraq a few years ago - were made earlier by the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.
Cohen's remarks come on the day that Israel and Hamas for the second time agreed to extend the ceasefire, which provides for the release of hostages by Hamas in exchange for the release of Palestinian prisoners by Israel. The initial ceasefire agreement was reached on Friday, November 24. So far, during the six days of the ceasefire, 73 Israelis have been released by Hamas, including dual nationals. Also, 24 hostages, 23 Thais and one Filipino, were released.
Israel's foreign minister said his country is committed to the release of all hostages and the elimination of Hamas. "Such crimes should not happen anywhere in the world," Cohen said. Israel has said it will continue to maintain the ceasefire until Hamas stops releasing hostages, after which Israel will resume its offensive aimed at destroying the radical group.