BREAKING NEWS

Here are the 2 postmen who launder Ilir Meta's money in England, their frequent and unjustified trips to London, details of his assets hidden in banks in Switzerland, Congo, Cyprus and San Marino are revealed, two more appear on the scene singers, SPAK...

Here are the 2 postmen who launder Ilir Meta's money in England, their
x
BREAKING NEWS

Ilir Meta is preparing the ground to escape from the clutches of SPAK, here is his "ace up his sleeve", Evi Kokalari makes a strong statement

Ilir Meta is preparing the ground to escape from the clutches of SPAK, here is
x
BREAKING NEWS

Altin Dumani accuses Edi Rama of having blocked the work of SPAK, does not provide funds for additional personnel of BKH and legal advisers who will assist prosecutors in the fight against corruption

Altin Dumani accuses Edi Rama of having blocked the work of SPAK, does not
x
BREAKING NEWS

SHELL explodes the "bomb" of Edi Rama, Shpiragu is the "black pit" of the company, they withdraw from 600 million euro investments without a single drop of oil, the propaganda of the 500 million euro pension fund of the prime minister falls

SHELL explodes the "bomb" of Edi Rama, Shpiragu is the "black
x
BREAKING NEWS

Here are the families that control the media and make bargains with the government in Albania, "Freedom House" gives the alarm, the presence of corruption, Berisha's continuous attempts to destabilize the country and sabotage the disturbing SPAK, the r...

Here are the families that control the media and make bargains with the
x
BREAKING NEWS

Bardhyl Reso's "bombshell": Edi Rama has a file in the USA, in 2025 he will no longer be prime minister and the socialists won with votes, this is the danger that awaits him

Bardhyl Reso's "bombshell": Edi Rama has a file in the USA, in
x
BREAKING NEWS

Monika Kryemadhi explodes against Ilir Meta, hints that she is becoming his "victim", the couple is in deep crisis after sinking from SPAK

Monika Kryemadhi explodes against Ilir Meta, hints that she is becoming his
x
BREAKING NEWS

Here is the suspicious movement of money between Monika Kryemadhi and her mother who set SPAK in motion, the entire source of the fabulous wealth of the "Meta" family lies in the donation of 500 m2 of land and the saving of 5 million lek, their palace ...

Here is the suspicious movement of money between Monika Kryemadhi and her mother
x

Politike

INSTAT's report on economic growth / "We have to change this", Tabaku reacts strongly: The rotten economic model does not enrich Albanians, not even with...

INSTAT's report on economic growth / "We have to change this",

DP MP, Jorida Tabaku, in a post on Facebook, analyzed the INSTAT report regarding the country's economic growth, which was 3.38%, being much lower than the expectations of the IMF and the government for 2023.

According to the democratic deputy, although Albania was visited by 10 million tourists, Albanians are no longer rich in 2023.

She stated that the INSTAT data show that the agriculture sector is declining for the third year in a row and that the Industry sector is also declining, while the only growing sector is construction.

Tabaku emphasized that the reason why Albanians do not have more income in their pockets today is due to a rotten system of corruption, legal and fiscal favors that tax 95% of Albanians with the greatest burden on the middle class and give favors to a minority.

"Albania of 2023 was that of 10 million tourists. Was this number of tourists reflected in the economy? In Albanian businesses and citizens' pockets? The answer is of course no! INSTAT data published a few days ago show that the agriculture sector is down 3% and is almost the 3rd year in a row. The industry sector is declining and the only sector with growth is construction, almost 10%.

This reflects the rotten economic model without any vision, without any direction. This economic model that sponsors laws in parliament, that gives favors to 5% of citizens, that distributes wealth to 5% of citizens and on the other hand 95% of citizens who pay taxes, the overtaxed middle class, the 300 thousand working women and they are captive all year they fail to get any benefit even in the case when Albania has a high number of tourists like 10 million. We have to change this! This model that favors the minority and harms the majority."

 

Most read