Spartak Ngjela: Here is the list of Albanian UDB and KGB agents who took Bashkim Gazidede with him, why Ilir Meta and Kryemadhi abandoned the February 20 protest and the reason why SPAK is not putting Sali Berisha behind bars
Here is the "bombshell" that Beqaj broke in SPAK about Ogerta Manastirliu, the "dark spot" for which the former minister is being investigated is revealed, the journalist reveals the behind-the-scenes, within a month the sterilization file goes to court
SPAK new scheme to fight corruption at high levels, this is the strategy that BKH agents will follow to investigate officials after Rama's order to "block" the doors of offices and institutions
March 16 radical reform of Edi Rama in SP, changes of district leaders and strong movements in the government after Manastirliu's call to SPAK, Gonxhe "rising star" in the Socialist Party
Rinas airport will reach 10 million passengers within three years, flights also on transatlantic lines, says the director of "TIA" and reveals that "Kastrati Group" will invest 6 billion euros only in 2024
Almost a surprise blow to corrupt officials, the US brings OPTAD specialists and Croatian prosecutors who arrested Sanader to assist SPAK, a "big fish" is expected to be arrested
Edi Rama is ready to leave the government, he does not accept a fourth mandate, here are the reasons why the prime minister will leave and when he will leave the post
Idajet Beqiri reports to SPAK Ulsi Manjen, a prosecutor and two judges, here are the 3 serious criminal offenses they have committed, details from the file are disclosed, how the "terror of the Italians" is being held in prison without the law
"He will not negotiate with the EC and Greece about the oath", Beleri "revealed" Rama: He gave the decision and sentence before the Constitutional Court, the police knew the day before the arrest which prosecutors...
Written by SOT.COM.AL 7 Dhjetor 2023
Prime Minister Edi Rama rejected the chances of the elected mayor of Himara, Fredi Beleri, to take the oath of office.
Rama said that this issue will not be negotiated with the European Council, even if official Athens continues to pressurize by blocking Albania's integration into the EU.
"How is the oath taken is the question? To date, you have a Supreme Court decision from a few years ago, which tasked the Special Court to deal with this issue. Because the request to take the oath was made to us. We have no opportunity to decide whether or not to take an oath. We have made it very clear", said Rama, among other things.
Beleri reacted to this today, and through a post on Facebook he refuted the Prime Minister's statements.
The Prime Minister announced the decision of the Constitutional Court, where he openly declared that the prosecution of Vlora has the right to exercise the powers of SPAK, although the Constitutional Court has not yet examined the case, Beleri said.
"A request for KLGj
So that the lies of the Prime Minister do not pass for truth, and for the clarification of the public and who cares, I refute the statements of the Prime Minister of yesterday. The amount of lies per unit of time was impressive.
The police in the Beleri case intervened at the end of the action, quite the opposite of what the documents say.
- The police was the initiator of the action, even had so much initiative that a day before they knew which prosecutors would take the case in Vlora. Attached, the police report for the pursuit of Fredi Beleri, dated 8.5.2023, 10 a.m. and the registration sheet of the file/criminal proceeding with no. 618, in the Vlora prosecutor's office, which has a registration date of 9.5.2023, 2:48 p.m., and one minute later, the prosecutor was manually appointed that the Police knew the day before that she would take this case. I'll leave the comments to professionals with law degrees."
- According to our Constitution, the separation of powers and the independence of each of them is guaranteed. Today, the Prime Minister gave three decisions in the name and on behalf of the New Justice, which constitute open interference in the judicial system.
- The Prime Minister announced the decision to arrest in flagrante delicto, the file is in the process of appealing to the Constitutional Court. There was no flagrance in my arrest for a single moment and this is also shown by the film footage that I was stopped as soon as I left a restaurant on the promenade of Himare without having any connection with any phenomenon of buying and selling votes, even 2 km away from the scene of presumptively and poorly assembled and hastily by the policeman who doesn't remember anything and I had to inform the chief police officer Rama before he arrested me.
- The Prime Minister openly announced the court's decision on my request, he declared that I will not be given permission to swear, although the court has not dismissed my request yet! The Prime Minister, this time, said why they were delayed and that he said that at the beginning in the court the issue of the oath, other times he said that the court dismissed the request for the oath. The truth is quite different. The request has been filed since the first days, as soon as the Vlora court confirmed the legitimacy of the mandate of the elected mayor of Himare Municipality. The prime minister deliberately trivializes the issues raised by Greece.
I am not the mission of Greece, but it is the rights of the voters of Himara that are not respected by violating the Constitution, the right of the voters to express themselves is protected by the Constitution, their right to be governed by the directly elected. But the Prime Minister cannot accept free people to express themselves freely. It is the rights to due process of law that are the basis of the state that are not being respected and are being interfered with in every aspect of this farcical process and for petty political anger. A country that aims to be equal with the members of the EU, must guarantee the regular legal process, especially when the right of the people to exercise sovereignty through elections is under discussion.
- The Prime Minister announced the decision of the Constitutional Court, openly declared that the prosecution of Vlora has the right to exercise the powers of SPAK, although the Constitutional Court has not yet considered the case!! The Prime Minister said that he is reforming justice! Courts are not needed, the decisions are given by the Prime Minister! He evaluates the powers of the prosecution and courts, he evaluates the evidence, he gives the decision and the sentence. Before every court session of my requests, the Prime Minister gives the decision in advance. I am waiting for a reaction from the High Judicial Council, will you feel the pressure on the judicial power this time or will you feel the pressure only when some ruffian insults a female judge for her appearance.