Ilir Demalia tells the horror that Ilir Meta is experiencing from the witnesses for the "CEZ-DIA" file, this is the scheme he is using together with Sali Berisha to escape from the clutches of SPAK
Kreshnik Spahiu: I tell you why the prosecutors are hesitating to take the decision to send Sali Berisha and Jamarbër Malltezi to prison, here is the judicial practice that sinks them, what is expected to happen in the Supreme Court
From "Gërdeci" and the death of Trebicka, to pyramid firms and the exhumation of the corpse of the well-known businessman, Geri Kokalari calls SPAK to investigate Berisha, here are some of the crimes in which the former prime minister was involved
Here is the evidence in the hands of the FBI and foreign secret services that prove that Sali Berisha is the unconvicted murderer of "January 21", the sensational behind the scenes are revealed
The dome of the State Police towards the merger after the delivery by Europol of the interceptions of "EncroChat" and "Sky", Rrumbullaku urgently opens the race for the ranks
The big scandal, here's how Prime Minister Rama forgave the port of Vlora to Samir Manes for only 1 euro, apart from enriching the oligarch, the citizens and the state do not benefit from anything, the hard details of the contract are revealed
The naval base of Saranda, Meçollari accuses Begaj seriously: he misinformed with his signature and seal
"A nest of wasps", the former head of the Police reveals strong behind-the-scenes: More than from criminals, we were protected from...
The investigations for the former minister / Artan Hoxha shows "behind the scenes": They came only after the insistence of the judge, who asked him to...
Written by SOT.COM.AL 20 Nëntor 2023
Artan Hoxha was invited to the show "The Unexposed" where he spoke about SPAK's investigations against the former Minister of Health, Ilir Beqaj, which came only after the insistence of the judge, who asked the prosecutor to verify Beqaj's role as well.
The former minister was not included in the first security measures requested by SPAK.
"Mr. Beqaj's responsibility is the fact that he, as the head of the Ministry of Health, his subordinate, the former deputy minister, influenced that this concession was taken from the company of Ilir Rrapaj and the Italian citizen.
In the first phase of the investigation, even though Mr. Beqaj said today that this investigation has been going on for eight years, Mr. Beqaj's involvement was made only after Judge Erion Bani, in an unprecedented case so far, asked the prosecution, that unlike the measures of security that he had requested, to see also the position of Mr. Ilir Beqaj. This caused the prosecution to review its decision and request a new security measure, preventing Ilir Beqaj from leaving the territory of Albania. He also forced him to appear before the judicial police officer every Friday.
Until now, Ilir Beqja is suspected of abuse of office. From there and back we will see how the procedures will come.
It is an investigation that has lasted a long time and apparently, the case has reached here only because of a pressure that has been put on him in relation to this situation.
Mr. Beqaj said that he does not agree with this measure, but he will not appeal it. But, he said that this is a political position", declared Hoxha.