Muharrem Xhafa confesses the unsaid: This is how Ramiz Alia in complete secrecy and cunning, oriented, guided, and forced by foreign agencies organized the movement of December '90, from the infiltration of spies of the former State Security, to secret...
Here are the dark secrets that "Foltorja" hides, Evi Kokalari broke the scandals of Shkëlzen, Ilir Meta, Albana Vokshi, Flamur Noka, Edi Paloka and Abi Malltez: How Sali Berisha's people have threatened me, I tell you all their dirty deals
Britain sends a "message" to SPAK about Sali Berisha, Ambassador King Smith wants to start a criminal investigation against the corrupt and warns of another list of "non-women", London is committed to dismantling the links between crime, corruption and...
SPAK has put them under investigation, the assets of Damian Gjiknuri and Olta Xhaçka are disclosed, from apartments, garages, to bank accounts, here are the documents
This is why Edi Rama attacked the Americans and SPAK in Congress, the list of MPs, former MPs, ministers, ex-ministers and mayors waiting for their turn in the prison cell is revealed
From Azem Hajdari, Shinasi Rama, Sali Berisha, Aleksandër Meksi, Gramoz Pashko, to Sabri Godo and Remzi Lani, Ilir Demalia releases the "bombshell" list of "VIP" characters who were part of the former State Security and Labor Party, here aliases
Olsi Rama involved in traffic, Gazment Bardhi threatens Edi Rama and is expected to make public the file of the prime minister's brother on December 14, 2023
Half of the government in prison and half under investigation, Edi Rama convenes the SP Congress and launches a frontal attack against the USA and SPAK, in a panic from the republic of prosecutors
Why do you find "patriots" against Serbia in Tirana, but who lower their "pants" in front of Greece?
Written by Kreshnik Spahiu 1 Tetor 2023
Can you find where Fred Beleri of Greece differs from Milan Radoicic of Serbia?
I have been listening for three days with amazement to the "Patriots" of Albania who scream about the attacks of Serbia, but who lower their panties in front of Greece!
Patriotism in Albania is slightly different than in Kosovo. Although there are some commonalities in some parts of society.
Let's say in Albania there are people who love Berisha more than Albania, just like in Kosovo there are people who criticized Albin Kurti, they equate it to: "You don't love Kosovo, if you don't love the president."
So the commonality is that Albanians partly love the party more than Kosovo and Albania.
However, there are some specifics that the Albanians of Albania remain far from patriotic sensitivity compared to the Albanians of Kosovo. Maybe communism made the Albanians in Albania "internationalist" and the occupation in the north made them "nationalist".
To illustrate it, I am taking two characters who have seriously threatened the territorial integrity of Kosovo and Albania with their gangs:
Milan Radoiçiç and Fredi Beleri, respectively, are supported by Belgrade and Athens for territorial claims in the north of Kosovo and the south of Albania.
- both have participated in military attacks, respectively, one against the independence of Kosovo and the other against Albania,
- both are voted by the Serbian and Greek minorities,
- both have political formations in the Assembly,
- both are financed from abroad: from Serbia and Greece,
- both have been suspected and investigated for crimes,
- both aim at the Serbization of Kosovo and the Hellenization of Albania,
- both have the support of the Serbian and Greek Orthodox churches,
- two aim at the autonomy of municipalities inhabited by Serbs and Greeks in Kosovo and Albania,
- Beleri was investigated for the murder of 3 Albanian soldiers at the border, while Radoicic for the murder of an Albanian policeman.
The changes with these processes are the various "patriotic" turbulences that Tirana has from Pristina:
- Pristina put the bullet in them, Albania put them in for mayor
- In Kosovo, there is no Albanian to vote for Radoiçi, in Albania thousands of militants of Berisha and Meta they voted for Fredi Beleri as chairman.
- In Kosovo, Radoicic's people have been declared a terrorist organization, while in Albania the opposition declared Fred Beler a hero and a political prisoner.
- In Kosovo, the opposition united with Albin Kurti against Radoicic, in Albania the opposition united with Fred Beleri against Rama.
In order not to prolong the change of patriots in Kosovo in contrast to Albania is this.
Hashim Thaçi came out of prison in favor of Kosovo, against Radoicic of Serbia.
In Albania, Berisha and Meta form an alliance with Beleri of Greece to overthrow the Albanian government.
Can you imagine if today's Kosovo opposition lined up in favor of Radoicic's Serbian gang to overthrow Albin Kurti?
No, it does not happen that they love the state more than power. Against Serbia they are together.
This is the difference with the spies of Albania.