SPAK in the "courtyard" of Rama, this is how the prosecutors are investigating the complete file of "McGonigal" in cooperation with the FBI, from letters and information with American intelligence, to the interrogation in complete secrecy in New York
Here are the two powerful women in the SP who can take the reins of the government after the departure of Edi Rama, what is expected to happen on December 8, the socialists in anxiety
SPAK before the trial by fire", Sali Berisha ignores justice and continues not to implement the court's decision, the third rejection of BKH agents is expected
Ilir Meta is soon arrested, the prosecutors have closed the "CEZ-DIA" file, here's what's happening inside SPAK, Romeo Kara reveals the sensational behind-the-scenes
Evi Kokalari's "Bombshell": Here's how the US has sewn up the file on the 'Berisha' family, I show you one of DASH's evidence in its 'non-grata' file and Argita's role using Jamarbër Malltezi in corruption and enrichment through power
The fever for Ilir Meta, Sali Berisha and 3 well-known ex-ministers is increasing, that's why justice can open investigations into their affair of hundreds of millions that is disappearing from Albanians 10 million dollars a year
The days of "horror" begin for Shkëlzen for the Gërdec affair, on December 7 the secretary of Aldo Bumçi appears before SPAK, who can put him behind bars, Berisha's son in GJKKO on December 14
Fundoset Shkëlzeni and the Minister of Justice of Sali Berisha, the engineer reveals for the first time in SPAK the fact that proves his son's secret connections as the shadow owner of the business of death in Gërdec
Number 129 is not the Ministry of the Interior!
Written by Kristo Mërtiri 25 Shtator 2023
It is the State Police. Perhaps the only telephone that listens directly and live daily (24 hours) to the voice and the unfiltered information of the citizens in our Albania. It is a special treasure trove of information. Except for the serious criminal events that are usually reported "after the pilaf", for a good leader they are and should be a permanent object of reflection, study and concrete improvement of the work. The new interior minister is not getting married. Something he aims to accomplish in practice. His frequent appearances and public pronouncements are not everything. Because everyone can dance outside the "dance"! With drum and without drum. The main thing remains how much and how you respond to ordinary taxpayers in time and quality. Not only with pathetic political, moral and legal appeals. People become a nation at the throat and expect immediate action from the relevant structures. Awaiting clarification and solution. And not kind words and stones in the rafters. Because they often save even the mundane answer "Thank you for the information!". Paving the way for menefregism, turning a blind eye and a deaf ear in front of living facts from the field. And willy-nilly the irritating facade comes to life. It's been a while since, for example, the "community policing" initiative was extinguished like a wildfire. It is not at all about some police officers who spend hours in cafes. Say nothing happens in this world! And not even for the times that we break the rules of traffic or the arbitrary stopping of cars on sidewalks and squares with both feet. But today, it is no coincidence that I am staying at the well-known Number 129. Many citizens are disappointed. I myself too. If there were only one or two isolated examples, maybe it wouldn't be worth the rent! Want an upcoming episode from earlier this week?
- That evening, my friend, you were drinking coffee at Brryli, next to the Iranian Polyclinic. I was reading it online and sometimes taking notes. The stream of cars with sober and sober drivers, accompanied by motorbikes that scream and snort with ear-splitting noise, as if it has destroyed the millet. Blessed are those who live in the palaces by the ring road! There is no more conflict with the rule of law. But you weren't ruining Teresa: read and take notes... Suddenly, a police officer in uniform appeared on the side of the road. After two minutes, he raises the sign with his hand and stops a black SUV with foreign license plates but with an Albanian driver. A clear and correct conversation "about the offense" began. The policeman speaks and the driver speaks. The latter couldn't stand it anymore. He put the expensive cell phone next to his right ear and was communicating. even, a woman broke away from the cafe and was patting the shoulders of the man in uniform (!). Not a few seconds passed and the offending driver points his outstretched arm to the policeman and gives him his cell phone. Someone was talking to him. I didn't catch what he said, but the uniformed listener's face darkened even more. He handed it to the driver, turned against the flow of cars and muttered something... After 3 or 4 minutes, I sped up to meet the policeman on duty. Impossible to find. Gone like the wind. I wanted to ask him just one question: - Aman, give me a hug, who brutally interfered with the phone of the contraband, wasn't it Minister Balla himself or his merciless commanding subordinates? , to be honest, it saddened me quite a bit. Naturally I was shot by No. 129. Why don't I tell them this new episode. Maybe I help the new minister of the interior a little. I dialed the number. A female voice came out. He listened to my concern and surprisingly directed me to a man. He cut the wood short: "We don't deal with these things..." Shouldn't I communicate with the minister who is lecturing every day about the Police? "-Talk to whoever you want!", and left the phone... It was 22.00 (plus or minus 5 minutes). The policeman on the street had disappeared without a trace. The employee at 129 left me in the mud. Tell me, my friend, did I go too far with my all-civic insistence? Tonight, from now on, I won't take it anymore, remember! That's why some "rebels" in the neighborhood insult the state, the government, politicians and others... I emphasize, it's not just this episode of rumpalle that speaks and exposes a lot. But he also multiplies many speeches and official pronouncements by zero. My friend was confessing and I was dying in silence. And I never said to myself: Why, oh, this one will fix the world?! Except to make fun of the non-indifferent and engaged citizens, it's not a little. Behaving and speaking as if from your father's property, with arrogance and arrogance, this is not just a "matter of politeness". We are talking about Police officials who shake and shake under the shadow of ix or ypsilon and make oil for their duties (not for salary and other benefits). However, writing these notes of the day, I remembered the unfortunate Sajmir Tahir, whose career is said to have been destroyed by scoundrels, traitors and shameless political frauds. I remembered more than 8 years ago, when he stopped for a long time at the Hall with Number 129. It was wisdom, but also a real responsibility to the public that supports him to this day. He spoke quite a bit about the importance of that Phone Number. Number that contributes to increasing or decreasing people's trust in the State Police. And indeed something improved in practice. Perhaps he was one of the rare ministers who opened the cell phone of acquaintances and strangers or answered them with messages at any time! And this speech speaks volumes about true official commitment and moral, state and political responsibility. And, why not, also humane and humane in the face of various problems... Many citizens have not received and do not receive any answers to the problems raised. And such negative phenomena are repeated and become a problem. To put it bluntly, the trust of some leaders in the Police, who rather count the rosaries and stars in cafes, is lost. First, I cannot say that the number 129 is "just a number" or worthless. Second, it's not just an electronic or odometer. Third, it is not one of those calculators that serve to teach first graders. Fourth, it is by no means a phone book with names of ordinary subscribers. Finally, I don't want to believe that they are "ball or mortar numbers"! Ironic notes aside. Minister Balla is mentioning more and more often the Penal Code that does not need additions or renewals, etc. Towards the end of last month, when the fires were wreaking havoc, the Minister of the Interior of our republic appeared on social networks. He himself informed us that "the number of those arrested for the criminal offense of destroying property through fire" was 23 people! The last one was in Levan. Haber, no joke! And further informs us that the State Police is documenting the damages caused. At the end comes the "icing on the cake", where real jurists, lawyers, researchers, lecturers and students of jurisprudence, but also educated citizens with a minimum of legal knowledge, put their hands on their heads. To some, he resembled a village headman taking the oath of office:
-“Do t’i ndjek personalisht të gjitha këto çështje penale në procedurat gjyqësore për ndëshkimin e një krimi barbar si ky, i cili në Kodin Penal të Republikës së Shqipërisë dënohet deri 15 vjet burg” !...
Sqarojmë : Është fiks ministri i Brendshëm që flet serbes-serbes. Fjalë aguridhe të tilla gjoja juridike, po tromaksin prokurorë e gjyqtarë, të pastër e të korruptuar, zjarrvënës e zjarrfikës. Kështu ndodh kur nuk kapet demi prej brirësh. Dhe mjaft ngjarje fryhen e shfryhen pasi ndodhin, pasi e ka marrë ferra uratën ! Puna e vërtetë cilësore ka edhe një peshore : Parandalimin e krimit. Asnjë zyrtar i lartë nuk pyet : Ky vrasës që shëtit me kobure në brez mes Tiranës, pranë a rrotull Komisariateve të Policisë, nga erdhi vallë ? Nga qielli ?! Për shembull, mbledhja e armëve është një dështim i hershëm i mjaft qeverive që vijnë e shkojnë. Bashkë me Shërbimet Informative. Ose po të dëgjosh fjalorin e komunikimit të disa policëve e nëpunësve me qytetarët, të zë lemeria. Jo vetëm në rrugë, por deri edhe te porta e korridori i Komisariatit. Shikojnë me sy apo kalojnë pranë shkeljeve flagrante të Ligjit dhe çuditërisht heshtin ! Kjo heshtje e vret qytetarin e ndershëm, e dëshpëron pa masë. Ndërsa fjalori banal e provincial nuk flet vetëm për injorancën. Duke diskutuar për këtë temë të ditës, mëhallaliu ynë shkodran nuk duroi shumë dhe rrëfeu anekdotën nga nahija e vet : “-Në fund të viteve ’20 të shekullit të kaluar, kryetar bashkie ishte vjehrri i Musa Jukës. Një natë vjeshte fryu një fortunë e madhe dhe xhamat e disa dritareve të konviktit “Malet tona” u thyen. Drejtori i konviktit paraqitet te kryetari dhe e lajmëron se “fortuna ka thyer xhamat e konviktit”. Kryetari i bjen zylit dhe vjen kryepolici, Keli.
- Get two policemen and go and call Fortuna, because she broke the windows of the dormitory!
- Fortune, that woman who lives in Fushë Qëlë? Yes, she has been around for a long time! After all, what a beautiful woman she was!
- Mr. President, not Fortuna, but the storm, the strong wind, the director of the boarding house said.
- You speak Albanian, bro! Why don't you say "Kjameti"?!....