Frrok Çupi reveals the dark plan that Meta and Berisha hatched the night before the murders in "January 21": Here are the secrets of Aleks Nika's execution that could pave the way for SPAK to reveal dozens of victims who have "got rid of" the two bosse...
Evi Kokalari tells Ilir Meta's "coup" for Sali Berisha, the former president brings his cousin into the game, who is the politician who is trying to put him at the head of the opposition and the position that the chairman of the Party of FREEDOM
Here is the reversal that Rama is expected to make with the political leaders of the SP districts, from the departure of Pelesh, Balluk and Gjiknuri, to the relocation of Taulant Balla and the approach of Erion Braçe, Benet Beci and Pjerin Ndreu, the l...
Other details about the increase in pensions are revealed, it is revealed how much money will end up in their pockets, from bonuses to how they will receive their pension, experts say
Artur Meçollari discloses the hard details: This is how SPAK has been sewing up the files of affairs with properties in the army for 3 years, the "VIP" names that are being thoroughly investigated, the scandals that threaten to sink Bajram Begaj and wh...
The arms industry is a big fraud, all the factories have been destroyed in Albania, Nasip Naço bluffs Niko Pelesh and exposes the scandals of the Ministry of Defense, how the ammunition factories ended up for scrap
The new structure of the Reestablishment is revealed, here are the drastic changes that will take place from the vice presidents to the appointments of supporters who are in the position of members of the Presidency
Kreshnik Spahiu: I show you the orders that Rama and Zelensky received from NATO, the summit for Ukraine was not an advertisement for the prime minister, here is the American plan that is being woven in complete secrecy for Albania
Some questions for Sali, Gazi and Ilir
Written by Ramazan Sherja 2 Dhjetor 2023
Every day, Saliu and Gazi, and a little less often Iliri, appear on television screens and make democratic declarations to the public, according to the commissioned questions asked by journalists. A portal of Berisha, that on the day when judge Irena Gjoka gave the security measure for Berisha and Jamarbër Malltez, continues to ask her the question: were you fired by the former president Berisha for corruption, and are you in a conflict of interest with the decision you have received? Since Berisha is "burning" for the Constitution and the media around him and the "independent" journalists who invite him to the studio sit down in front of him, we are asking some questions to the three "big heads" of the opposition who hold the monopoly of "the truth" in Albania:
Questions for Berisha:
- Is judge Olldashi in a conflict of interest with the decision she took to release Malltez under house arrest, when she has won an apartment in the towers built by him?
- Does the public declaration that the four protesters on January 21 were killed by "pistol umbrellas" and "poisoned knives" hold true?
- Do you still defend the statement that "you would kill not 3, but 30, 300 and 3000, if the institutions were affected"?
-As a former President and former Prime Minister, the one who stands by the assessment you made on January 21, that "The Prosecutor and the President of the Republic were boulevard villains and villains?"
- Was your order not to hand over the chain of command of the Guard that killed the four demonstrators to the Prosecutor's Office a violation of the Constitution?
-A few days ago you stated that "I do not comment on the ambassadors' reactions". Let's ask, are Yuri Kim, a "McGonigal in a dress", "governor bought by Edi Rama" and the British Ambassador "a corrupt mobster", and when will you publish the compromising documents you have about them?
- Why did the activist Evi Kokalari, from an ardent supporter of your speeches, become your fiercest political opponent?
- Can you argue the "metamorphosis" within a year of Lul Basha from "rising star" and "the future of PD" to "Lul Brava and Rama's hostage?"
-Is Gaz Bardhi the killer of Elbasan, who according to you "has kept silent about the crime he committed?"
-What is the outcome of the trial in which you sued Blinken in France for declaring him "non grada"?
- Does Krichbaum's statement, which called the measure taken by the Prosecutor's Office against you, "right" that "he was speaking on his own behalf and not that of the CDU, and did you also sue him in court as you promised?"
-When will you release the erotic videos and compromising documents you have on judges, prosecutors and corrupt politicians?
-Can you tell us even a single case, that you appeared before the justice bodies, when you were summoned by them?
- Do you stand by the statement that Meta "is Ilir Floriri", "the stinking head of crime" and "the man who represents the most dangerous clan of traffickers in Albania"?
- Is your ally Ilir Meta the one you proved that "as Foreign Minister he negotiated with Hajsek for Kastriot Ismailaj, using his official position to deceive for the benefit of his pocket?"
- Now that the Duke has lined up in your "opposition" front, is he the "Duke of crime" for you anymore?
- How do you explain that just as you denied your brother who was killed in Gërdec, you declare today that you have nothing to do with Erzen Breçan, the Head of your Association Group and your former candidate for deputy, arrested as an accomplice to crime?
- Did you tell Ilir Meta, when your son Shkëlzeni was involved in Gërdec's corrupt affairs, that "... Look what this fool of mine has done, what should I do to this fool, because he embarrassed me?"
-Does he stand by the statements made "about the danger" of accepting refugees in Gjadër, since they "will only bring sexual violence and theft like in Germany and Italy?"
- Who is caught by the court, which has sentenced Salianj to two years in prison and he "bravely" set fire to the Parliament?
- Do you still stand by the old statements that "Sali Berisha does not need NATO at all, because he was against the NATO bombings in Kosovo?"
- Was the statement you made in parliament about Berisha true: "for you I make every sacrifice, but for Shkëlzen Berisha I resigned once." I don't resign twice for Shkëlzen Berisha? "
-Do you continue to be convinced of Berisha's relationship with Gërdec that "a Prime Minister like Berisha, who knows about a cleaner who is in opposition to the Democratic Party in an institution or directorate, and dismisses her from her job, as if he did not know that there was such a shell and weapon dismantling factory in the middle of the Tirana-Durres metropolis"?
- Was the statement at that time true that "The country is caught by Sali Berisha, unfortunately, the Prime Minister of this country?"
- Do you still have the opinion that you once stated that "Mr. Berisha is ultimately a degraded politician who remembers that with the theory "slander, slander that something will remain" can something remain in the minds of the citizens?"
- Do you stand by the statement of July 2002 that "Berisha designed the pyramids?"
- Do you still stand by the statement of 2000 that "Berisha privatized public properties with the people of SHIK for family needs?"
For Gaz Bardhin:
-Do you accept the declaration of Berisha "non-rank" by the USA?
- Do you accept the attack that Berisha made on the PD headquarters, when you were General Secretary, on January 8?
-Do you still stand by the statement that "Berisha wants to bunker DP, just as he and his family have been bunkered?"
- Do you still stand by the statement that "since September 9, we have heard lies from Berisha to transform the DP into the service of his personal plight?"
- Is it for you Berisha "Zeni's father, who does not know his bachanak who served in Gërdec?"
-Do you still stand by the statement that "Berisha is the man who tries to impose himself on the PD with violence and divisive rhetoric?"
- Does Flamur Noka still have the luxurious villa, for which you accused him, or have you forgotten, since now you are two General Secretaries of the Reestablishment of Sali?
- When will you prove with pictures and documents, as you promised, that "the online meeting of the National Council that you organized for your whims was legal?"
- Do you still continue to choose between Edi Rama and Berisha, Berisha declared "non-grada" by the USA?
- How did you understand the recent statement of the American Embassy that "it has not changed its position with "non-women" and that "we encourage all actors to carefully examine their engagements with such figures?
And finally a concluding question for the majority:
- If you are serious about cleaning parliament and politics from ex-communists and ex-security spies, why do you continue to keep it in the drawer and do not implement the Law approved for this purpose...?