The new judicial map, lawyer Gjokutaj issues a strong warning: We will have a collapse, corruption is not related to geographical distance
The weather takes a big turn, here's what is expected to happen with the temperatures tomorrow
COVID-19/ The Ministry of Health issues an important announcement for citizens
"Big Brother" in Albania, here is the area that was 'armored' with illegal cameras
What is happening? The FBI lands at President Biden's home
The "McGonigal" scandal/ Ben Andoni 'explodes' and reveals the behind-the-scenes: Politics is 'shouting' a lot, it is worrying that...
"I am against violence", the DP deputy speaks about Berisha's protest: I show you the key to solving the situation
Dismantling security cameras, the expert "unravels" details of the operation: They are made in China, they check even in the dark
Are you in a dilemma? The month of the holidays, here are the 10 films you must see in December
Written by SOT.COM.AL 4 Dhjetor 2022
The month of December and the holidays cannot be thought of without a list of movies to watch during the cold days. We are bringing you a list of 10 movies that go best with this month.
1. Tori and Lokita – A friendship brings together two young people who have traveled alone from Africa and find themselves facing the cruel conditions of their exile in Belgium.
2.Babylon – Decadence, debauchery and wild excess lead to the rise and fall of several ambitious dreamers in 1920s Hollywood.
3. I Wanna Dance with Somebody – Discovered by record executive Clive Davis, Whitney Houston rises from obscurity to international stardom in the 1980s to become one of the biggest singers of her generation.
4. If These Walls Could Sing – A 2022 British documentary film directed by Mary McCartney, about the history of Abbey Road Studios in London and the experiences and memories of the musicians who played there.
5 .Puss in Boots: The Last Wish – Puss in Boots finds that his passion for adventure has taken its toll: he has burned eight of his nine lives. Puss embarks on an epic journey to find the mythical last wish and get his nine lives back.
6. Violent Night – An elite team of mercenaries break into a family compound on Christmas Eve, taking everyone inside hostage. However, they are not prepared for an unexpected fighter: Santa Claus is on the ground and he will show why this Nick is no saint.
7. Avatar: The Way of Water – Jake Sully and Ney'tiri have started a family and are doing everything to stay together. However, they must leave their home and explore the regions of Pandora. When an ancient threat resurfaces, Jake must fight an uphill battle against the humans.
8. Corsage – Faced with a future of strict ceremonies and royal duties, Empress Elisabeth of Austria rebels against her public image and comes up with a plan to protect her legacy.
9. Bardo, False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths – A renowned Mexican journalist and filmmaker returns home and works through an existential crisis as he grapples with his identity, family relationships, and the folly of his memories.
10.Empire of Light – A romance set in a beautiful old cinema on the south coast of England in the 1980s.