The well-known meteorologist warns of drastic weather changes: Here's what will happen to the temperatures in the next 5 days
"There is still hope!", Albania 'smashes' Israel's gate, Uzuni performs a real magic (VIDEO)
"Witnesses can be killed"/ What Ervin Karamuço is warning: The scenarios are very scary, I hope they don't happen
What are they looking for? Police forces shield Vlora
COVID in Albania/ The Ministry of Health gives the important announcement: What has happened in the last 24 hours
"The Third World War has already started", the well-known Russian figure sounds the alarm: Nuclear catastrophe...
Oil is 'flying' again/ the Transparency Board changes prices again, this is how much fuel will be sold
The head of SPAK warns of sensational arrests among the corrupt, reveals that special prosecutors and BKH agents are cooperating with 20 joint investigative teams from EU countries
"We have sweet communication", Fevziu is surprised by Rama's statement about Kurti: You made it a love affair!
Written by SOT.COM.AL 22 Shtator 2022
"The relations between us are fantastic. We have a very sweet, very good communication!"
This is what Prime Minister Edi Rama said when he was asked about the off-camera reports he has with his Kosovo Albanian counterpart, Albin Kurti. His answer surprised the moderator of the "Opinion" show, Bledi Fevziu, who was prompted to ask further.
"What does sweet communication mean, why did you make it a love affair?", he told Edi Rama, in New York where they are conducting the interview live. The Prime Minister appreciated the relations with Albin Kurti as very good and brotherly.
Part of Edi Rama's interview with journalist Blendi Fevizu
What did you discuss with Albin Kurti, who came urgently to Tirana?
- He did not arrive with any urgency, it was a planned lunch. We mainly talked about the energy crisis. Much harder than us, inherited. There is a very old manufacturing base, a power plant that has no spare parts and a big horror. For this reason it is limited.
We talked about how we can do more. If Kosovo has six to eight hour restrictions, winter will be more difficult. We exchange energy, they have thermal power, we have hydro. We harmonize with each other.
Have you talked to him about the Hague Court, about Hashim Thaçi?
- We did not talk about this, many years before Hashimi was arrested. We are in the process and on October 12 I will address the Council of Europe with a word. The issue is very sensitive. By adopting Dick Marty's report, the Council of Europe has written a dark page. Today that ratio has fallen.
I will address the Council, also based on the fact that the Parliament of Albania has overwhelmingly approved the rejection of Dick Marty's resolution. The Council must distance itself from that report that has hit the Kosovo Liberation Army and the state itself. This is our initiative.
How are the relations with Albin Kurti?
- We agree that Serbia should recognize Kosovo and apologize. We are not of one mind when this will happen. Acknowledgment and forgiveness are the final process of the process.
Are the reports tense, off camera?
- The relations between us are fantastic. We have a very sweet, very good communication.
What does sweet communication mean, that you made it a love affair?
- We talk about many topics, make a lot of humor, communication is sweet, friendly, fraternal. It is a report as it should be. We don't agree on everything.