SP MP Bujar Çela announces the arrest of Sali Berisha, who is the close associate with 3 files in SPAK that can open "Pandora's Box" for the former prime minister
Ilir Meta sick, the former president prepares for the dark days in SPAK, here is the strategy he is following to escape from prison arrest
Berisha warns riots, resistance and protests without end until the overthrow of the government, the head of "Foltore" adds threats to SPAK
Edi Rama collaborated with Sali Berisha for Malltez's properties, "Voice of America" ??unravels the scenario of how the prime minister gave millions of euros in wealth to the son-in-law of the head of "Foltor"
Ylli Meçe calls the National Front an organization of traitors and whitewashes the scandals of the Ballistas, here is the message for Alimadhi and the facts that show that the partisans liberated Albania from the Nazis and fascists
Edi Rama celebrates November 28 as Vucic's lawyer and ruthless enemy of the Anti-Fascist National Liberation War
Chaos with properties, Myrshit Vorpsi accuses the government of massacring the owners and shows what is hidden behind the indexation, the association warns of a lawsuit in the Constitutional Court
From salary increases for doctors to new investments, the priorities of Minister Koçiu for Health and Social Protection
After two years of suspension, YouTube makes the decision about Donald Trump
Written by SOT.COM.AL 17 Mars 2023
YouTube has decided to bring former President Donald Trump's channel back on the platform after suspending it 2 years ago following the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.
The decision came after Twitter and Facebook decided in recent months to reinstate his accounts, although Trump has yet to resume posting on those platforms. It also comes after Trump announced last fall that he would run for president again in 2024.
"We carefully assessed the ongoing risk of real-world violence, balancing the opportunity for voters to hear equally from the leading national candidates in the run-up to the election," YouTube said in a tweet on Friday.
Trump's representatives did not respond to CNN's request for comment. The channel's restoration was first reported by Axios.
YouTube initially suspended Trump's channel after the Capitol riots, saying a video on the channel violated its policy against incitement to violence. Since then, Trump's account has been blocked from uploading new videos or live streams.
YouTube had also disabled comments under videos on Trump's channel, which appeared to be back on Friday. Soon after his account was restored, a number of users started posting "welcome back" comments under the old videos.
While YouTube was never Trump's primary social platform, reactivating his channel will restore his access to the massive video streaming platform, where his account has more than 2.6 million subscribers.
As more platforms reinstate Trump's account, some are also pointing out that he continues to face restrictions on what he can post, with the potential to be suspended again.
YouTube said in its statement that "Trump's channel will continue to be subject to our policies, just like any other channel on YouTube." YouTube operates a policy whereby users may receive escalating suspensions based on the number and severity of their violations.
Meanwhile, Meta said last month that it had imposed new rules on Trump's account that could result in her being suspended again if he violates company rules.
For now, the former president has continued to post only on his platform, Truth Social, where he started posting after being suspended from more mainstream options. Trump on Friday morning posted a series of six videos on Social Truth, many repeating false claims that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.