The CEC makes the final decision and draws lots to determine the electoral subjects
Government education Rama, Niko Peleshi the "oldest" minister with 13 years of high school studies, Ogerta Manastirliu and Ulsi Manja "wizards" of plagiarized doctorates, Lindita Nikolla average above 5, Taulant Balla started high school at 18 years old
The PD of Lulzim Basha decides today for the elections of May 14, here are the 3 candidates proposed for mayor in the Municipality of Tirana
Ambassador Yuri Kim's strong message to Berisha and Albanian politics: We want clean candidates in the elections, plenty of buying and selling of votes, the corrupt are a threat to the security of the USA
Exodus by dinghy to England, Çuçi explodes with a shocking statement and 'cut off' the hopes of illegal Albanians: stop them and send them back as they are smart and manipulate the system everywhere
SPAK shocks Arben Ahmetaj, seizing the villas of his cohabitant and his ex-wife in Hamallaj e Pala, invoices and personal belongings are blocked, the former socialist minister in distress
Strong race/ Voting ends in the SP assembly in Vlora, here's who is the well-known name leading the race
132 families in Shkodër have been living in non-legalized housing since 1997, residents vow to take 'revenge' on politicians: We will boycott the elections, if we don't...
The annex to the agreement between Kosovo and Serbia is published, here is what it contains
Written by SOT.COM.AL 19 Mars 2023
The Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, and the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic, met on March 18 in Ohrid, North Macedonia, as part of the dialogue process for the normalization of relations, and after more than 10 hours of talks, they reached an agreement on the implementation of European proposal.
As Kurti himself announced during his media appearance, the European Union published the contents of the Annex of the implementation of the agreement for the normalization of relations between Kosovo and Serbia.
• The Annex is an integral part of the Agreement.
•Kosovo and Serbia fully commit to comply with all articles of the Agreement and this Annex, and to implement all their respective obligations – deriving from the Agreement and the Annex – appropriately and in good faith.
• The parties take into account that the Agreement and the Implementation Annex become an integral part of the respective processes of membership of Kosovo and Serbia in the EU. The parties take into account that, immediately after the approval of the Agreement and this Annex, the EU mediator will start the process to change the standards of Chapter 35 for Serbia, to consider the new obligations of Serbia, arising from Agreement and Annex.
• The parties agree to adopt the Declaration on Missing Persons, as negotiated within the dialogue mediated by the EU, as an urgent matter.
• To implement Article 7, Kosovo immediately starts negotiations within the dialogue mediated by the EU, for the determination of specific arrangements and guarantees, which ensure an appropriate level of self-management for the Serbian community in Kosovo, in accordance with previous agreements relevant dialogue, as determined by the EU mediator.
• The parties agree to establish a Joint Monitoring Committee, chaired by the EU, within 30 days. The implementation of all provisions will be ensured and supervised by the Joint Monitoring Committee.
• To implement Article 9, the EU will organize a donor conference within 150 days, to create a package of investments and financial assistance for Kosovo and Serbia. No distribution will occur before the EU determines that all provisions of the Agreement have been fully implemented.
•Kosovo and Serbia agree that all articles shall be applied independently of each other.
• The order of the paragraphs of this Annex does not prejudge the order of their implementation.
• Kosovo and Serbia agree not to block the implementation of any of the articles.
• All discussions related to the implementation of the Agreement will take place within the dialogue mediated by the EU.
•Kosovo and Serbia acknowledge that non-compliance with their obligations from the Agreement, Annex or past Dialogue Agreements may have direct negative consequences for their respective EU membership processes and for the financial assistance they receive from the EU.