The investigations against the former deputy prime minister Arben Ahmetaj, the former socialist deputy (Emri) is summoned to SPAK
The 38-year-old man died in an accident and left the scene, the decision is made for the driver
"He is facing an extraordinary drama, a criminal group..."/ Milaim Zeka explodes at the Serbian president: Vucic has made us constipated
Tensions in the north, the well-known diplomat comes out with an urgent appeal to Kurti: Make public the list of Serbian agents infiltrated in Kosovo
What happened? Flamur Noka is called again to SPAK
Local 2023/ CEC makes the decision for 6 mayors, among them Erion Veliaj
Do you have plans for the weekend? Meterologia Lajda Porja reveals the surprises of the weather, here is what is expected to happen with the temperatures
Name/ The police officer punched and kicked a young man, took money from the wallet of another, the Ministry of the Interior reacts
The bad weather "makes its name" in Vlora, the port authorities come out with an important announcement for citizens, here is the decision they made for small vessels
Written by SOT.COM.AL 27 Mars 2023
The deterioration of weather conditions during the last hours in our country has caused the port authorities in Vlora to suspend the navigation of small fishing vessels.
Meanwhile, the announcement states that as far as international transport ships are concerned, they will continue to operate normally.
Based on the forecast for the deteriorating hydrometeorological situation in the bay of Vlora and outside it during the dates 27-28 March 2023 starting at 09:00 on 27 March 2023 in the direction South-South-East and North-North-West in the force of up to 6bft with wind speed up to 15m/s, and wave height up to 2.50m inside the bay of Vlora and outside the bay of Vlora at the force of 6-7bft with wind speed up to 25m/s and wave height from 1.50 to 2.50 meters.
1. It has been prohibited to grant permission - departure during March 27-28, 2023 for all small vessels, fishing vessels operating outside the bay of Vlora and have been notified to take measures for their security.
2. Small watercraft and fishing vessels operating within the bay of Vlora should take into consideration the predicted deteriorating conditions and take measures for their security.
3. The drivers of fishing vessels and small vessels have been notified of the worsening situation and of taking measures to secure the vessels in the berthed places and prevent events and situations during March 27-28, 2023.
4. International shipping vessels will continue to operate normally according to destinations.
5. The improvement of the deteriorated hydrometeorological situation in the bay of Vlora and outside it for small boats and fishing will be after March 28, 2023 at 12:00.