How the injury happened in Tirana, the police give details about the incident
Knife wounds in Tirana, the first details emerge
Andi Bushati returns to Belind Kelliçi: With the last phrase you terrified me
Andi Bushati has two words for Kelliçi and tells him the "scenario" of the campaign: I find it a tempting measure, because in front of a powerful mediaticish candidate...
"He killed him with a knife, he with a pistol", says the witness of the fight with two victims in Kavaja
Shooting with two dead in Kavaja, the police release details about their identities: The victims had changed their names
They had physically clashed days ago, new details emerge from the shooting in Kavaja, where two people lost their lives
Albania is shaken/ Two dead in Kavaja, one in Elbasan and one in Mat, what is happening in the country?
These are the devices for which the Ministry of Economy will subsidize citizens. Clears the list
Written by SOT.COM.AL 6 Tetor 2022
The Minister of Economy, Artane Rizvanolli, has called for subsidies for citizens who replace electric heating with other alternatives.
Rizvanolli told the media that today they issued a call for subsidies for efficient economic heating equipment, in the amount of 6 million euros.
The equipment we will subsidize includes:
1. Biomass boilers (wood, pellets, briquettes) will be subsidized with 70% of the value; subsidy up to 1200 euros;
2. Thermal pumps (which reduce electricity consumption by up to 70%), will be subsidized by 30% of the value; subsidy up to 2500 euros.
3. Efficient air conditioners (which also reduce costs up to 70%), will be subsidized with 40% of the value; subsidy up to 400 euros.
4. Individual efficient stoves with biomass (wood), which - for families that are part of the social assistance scheme will be subsidized by 90%, the subsidy up to 560 euros; while for others up to 70%, subsidy up to 435 euros.
The application for these is made online through the eKosova platform. The eligibility criteria and the technical specifications of the subsidized equipment are clearly specified in the call for applications.
The purpose of the measures is twofold:
– To help families who want to replace electric heating with other alternatives (pellets, wood, briquettes) or with electrical devices that use 60-70% less electricity. You can read the specific criteria in the call.
- To help all families, regardless of what they heat with, and especially families with more difficult economic conditions, to have higher efficiency - that is, to manage to keep their homes warm and this with less expenditure on wood , or other fuels.
With these measures, we aim to support at least 10,000 families. As a result of the measures, we expect a decrease of almost 70% in the energy consumption consumed by these families for heating. This means that these families will benefit multiple times:
- The first, the direct benefit from the equipment subsidy, in the amount of 400 to 2500 euros.
- Second, savings by reducing electricity bills or spending on wood and other fuels
– Third, these households that save electricity additionally benefit from the government's subsidy related to saving.
These measures are expected to save the country 12 million euros this winter alone.