Here are the secret bargains between Rama, Berisha, Meta and Gazment Bardhi, their mafia codes to threaten each other, the connections with the oligarchs, the behind the scenes allegations of wiping the servers on "January 21" and the details of the bi...
Spartak Ngjela: Here is the 'Achilles' heel' in justice that can save Sali Berisha from 'house arrest' and the only case when his mandate as a deputy can be burned, why the former prime minister can give him peace if the file is investigated of 'Januar...
Idajet Beqiri: Here are all of Berisha's attempts to cover up the crime of January 21, 2011, the scheme to bill the murders to the opposition, the fabrication of close-up wounds and the reward that was given to the guards, we are ready to take to SPAK ...
Alex Soros takes the "command" of Albania, this is how Edi Rama replaced Damir Fazllic and Sali Berisha with the tycoon of the "Open Society"
After Becket's 140 million euros, almost another 140 million euros for the Port of Durrës, here are the fines that the Albanians will pay for the whims of Edi Rama, the Italian journalist puts the prime minister in a "trap"
Five ministers and 5 ex-ministers of the SP have fallen into the "net" of SPAK, the well-known journalist uncovers the behind-the-scenes and shows who is blocking the arrest of Ilir Meta, here are the facts that implicate Sali Berisha in the murders of...
The IT expert breaks the super scandal of AKSHI, this is how Mirlinda Karçanaj got her hands on the secret information inside the new vetting institutions
Kastriot Aliaj: I tell you the secrets of the UDB and OZNA files that bear the name of Sali Berisha, how the Serbian secret services recruited him, who was the 'manager' who gave him the orders in complete secrecy and the names of the spies he collabor...
Two Albanian "mats" were caught in Rinas, here are the charges against them
Written by SOT.COM.AL 11 Dhjetor 2023
Maximum commitment of Border Police services, to manage the flow in/out, as well as to prevent and crack down on border crimes.
As a result of the increased controls, 2 cases of smuggling of goods and 1 case of non-declaration of money were detected.
- For the 2 cases of smuggling, 2 citizens were arrested in the act and 2 others were prosecuted at large. Clothes of different brands, with considerable value, are seized.
- For the case of non-declaration of money, a German citizen was criminally prosecuted. The amount of 30,000 euros that was not declared at the exit of RSh is seized.
As a result of the maximum engagement of the services of the Rinas Border Police, in cooperation with the customs authorities, for the prevention and attack of border crimes, in addition to the work to provide quality service to citizens at the entrance/exit, 2 cases of smuggling of goods and 1 case of non-declaration of funds. For these cases:
- the citizen EK, 26 years old, was arrested in the act and the proceedings were started in a free state for the citizen HK, 24 years old, both living in Tirana, after the Police services found clothing in their suitcases at the entrance of RSh for women, of different brands, that were not declared at customs, as defined by law;
- the VM citizen, 61 years old, was arrested in the act and the procedure started in the free state for the UK citizen, 52 years old, both living in Tirana, after the Police services found clothes in their suitcases at the entrance of RSh for women, of different brands, that they had not declared at customs, as defined by law;
- the materials have been referred to the Prosecutor's Office, where the proceedings have started in a free state for the German NZ citizen, 44 years old, since upon exiting the Republic of Slovenia, during the physical check and the check in the bag, the Police found 30,000 euros that he did not had declared at customs. The amount of money was seized as material evidence.
The procedural materials were passed to the Prosecutor's Office at the Court of First Instance of the General Jurisdiction in Tirana, for further actions.